For the past 46 years Hunter College has hosted its Annual Psychology Convention. Each year we rely on amazing volunteers like YOU to make the day a success!
- An interest in psychology
- Availability on Sunday, April 29th from 9am-5pm. If you are unable to be with us the entire day, that is absolutely fine! Let us know, and we will schedule you accordingly.
What volunteering will do for you:
- A chance to support your peers in presenting their research
- It may be good opportunity to network. Throughout the day you will meet professors from all different fields of psychology, and become acquainted with their research.
- We can almost guarantee that you will leave having learned something new
- You will get a free shirt and folder. There will also be food available throughout the day!
If you are interested, please sign up at this link:
Volunteer at the 46th Annual Psychology Convention
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at this link:
Hunter Psych Convention