PSYCH NEWS is the official, semesterly newsletter of the Psych Collective. Our purpose is to educate and inform the Hunter community and to provide students with a forum to share and discuss their interests in psychology.
We are currently looking for writers, interviewers and editors for Fall 2018!
– Conduct research in fields of psychology, biology and social work
– Ability to dedicate time to writing and making edits to drafts as provided by the editor assigned to you
– Contact faculty in or outside of Hunter to interview about their career trajectory and research interests
– Record and transcribe the interview, as well as provide appropriate edits
– The ratio of editors to writers is typically 1:4
– The editor provides the writer with feedback on various drafts
– Must have satisfactory grammar and vocabulary skills
If interested in any of these positions, please email: